Summer Term 2017
The transition from primary school to secondary school can be daunting. At Enhance Learning Center we secure our pupils' knowledge by reviewing the fundamentals before moving onto new learning.
Having all the building blocks that constitute basic mathematics is crucial for success in Secondary school. We deliver an intensive revision program to ensure that our pupils are ready for their new learning in the subject. With secure skills, our students then learn and practice the new secondary mathematics skills and concepts.
Terms and conditions
1. Enhance Learning Center accepts no liability for any personal property or injury to a person.
2. Fees may be changed and the services offered added to or withdrawn at any time. However, fees will not be varied during a course or other service in progress.
3. Enhance Learning Center reserves the right to cancel a course if it is under-subscribed. In this case a student may choose to attend another course or to receive a refund of any fees paid for lessons which have not yet been delivered.
4. Trainees, parents or guardians will accept full liability for any damage caused by the student to premises where courses are taught.
5. In the interests of the trainee's well-being whilst in the teacher's care, the center must be informed of any medical or other conditions affecting the student.
6. Lessons missed by students cannot be made up/re-sat at a later date. Students and parents accept full responsibility for any lessons missed.