Summer Term 2017
AED 220 per lesson
Primary English has never been more fun!
Attention All Parents!
Children’s Primary English is Complicated.
• Are your children lost in the crowd?
• Are you worried about your child’s reading?
• Is his or her writing not developing as quick as other peers?
• Are large class sizes in schools inhibiting your children to reach their potential?
• You need fully qualified British teachers, who enjoy passing their knowledge on to children.
• Who convert knowledge into skills though enjoyable exercises
• Who develop children’s reading comprehension and enrich their vocabulary.
• Who have perfect knowledge of phonics.
• Who deliver systematic teaching of spelling and composition.
• Who perfect students’ handwriting.
• Small groups and spacious classrooms, within a fun and friendly environment, enable your child to grasp concepts quickly.
• Our team of British teachers, with more than 40 years combined experience, have taught in the United Kingdom and Dubai and developed a methodology that succeeds. They excel in sharpening all speaking, reading and writing skills while increasing children’s knowledge of their current school curriculum. Moreover, our fun and enjoyable learning environment will instil in your child a passion for learning.
• Empower your child to lead the crowd!
• Call us now to book your child’s free session and to gain a free coupon for our parent morning lectures on how to enhance your child’s learning at home.
- “My six year old son enjoyed learning phonics so much. He is even teaching me the sounds that he learns each week. He loves to write and spell now.”
Mother of 6 year old student
- “Since working with ELC’s English teacher, Hannah just loves to read. In the past she never picked up a single book on her own, now she begs me to listen to her reading stories.”
Mother of 8 year old student
First ensuring that our pupils' knowledge of phonics is secure, we systematically build their recall of Sight Words whilst developing reading fluency, taking note of punctuation and grammar. We introduce increasingly challenging reading comprehension exercises within our youngest classes in order to build this fundamental academic skill from the start.
Using their knowledge of phonics as well as pattern and rhyme, children improve their spelling whilst practicing their grammatical accuracy in their sentences. Our lessons also regularly integrate short, intense exercises aimed at improving writing speed. Pupils will also be given opportunities to put all of this into practice when completing writing assignments across a range of genres with close monitoring and support from our teachers.
Terms and conditions
1. Enhance Learning Center accepts no liability for any personal property or injury to a person.
2. Fees may be changed and the services offered added to or withdrawn at any time. However, fees will not be varied during a course or other service in progress.
3. Enhance Learning Center reserves the right to cancel a course if it is under-subscribed. In this case a student may choose to attend another course or to receive a refund of any fees paid for lessons which have not yet been delivered.
4. Trainees, parents or guardians will accept full liability for any damage caused by the student to premises where courses are taught.
5. In the interests of the trainee's well-being whilst in the teacher's care, the center must be informed of any medical or other conditions affecting the student.
6. Lessons missed by students cannot be made up/re-sat at a later date. Students and parents accept full responsibility for any lessons missed.