GCSE & A Level
Summer Term 2017
Our GCSE and A Level teachers have specific experience teaching English, Mathematics and Science at this level and offer friendly but structured tuition in the subjects. A little extra work, with help, is often what is needed to achieve those A grades and secure a place at the best universities.
Terms and conditions
1. Lessons missed by students cannot be made up/re-sat at a later date. Students and parents accept full responsibility for any lessons missed.
2. If your child’s school has a Half Term holiday scheduled this term and you will be travelling during that week please let us know before we issue your invoice and we shall deduct that week’s lesson from the total (this only applies to Half Term school holidays).
3. Enhance Learning Center accepts no liability for any personal property or injury to a person.
4. Fees may be changed and the services offered added to or withdrawn at any time. However, fees will not be varied during a course or other service in progress.
5. Enhance Learning Center reserves the right to cancel a course if it is under-subscribed. In this case a student may choose to attend another course or to receive a refund of any fees paid for lessons which have not yet been delivered.
6. Trainees, parents or guardians will accept full liability for any damage caused by the student to premises where courses are taught.
7. In the interests of the trainee’s well-being whilst in the teacher’s care, the centre must be informed of any medical or other conditions affecting the student.