Summer Term 2017
Need advice or help with homework tasks? Join our weekly Homework Club sessions where a dedicated teacher will oversee your work. The work will still be your own but you will be able to benefit from expert guidance.
“Homework is Destroying My Family Life”
Do you have enough time to help your child with homework?
• Does your child hate you for helping him with homework?
• Have you ever wondered how to develop your child’s learning discipline?
• Do you wish your child was an independent learner?
• Do you need someone who understands schools’ homework expectations?
• You need a qualified teacher who has worked in Dubai Schools and developed a
thorough understanding of schools’ requirements.
• Who has the passion and patience to guide your child through the homework journey
and turn it into an enjoyable experience.
• You need to provide your child with the opportunity to interact within a small group of
peers who can collaborate on their learning tasks.
Convert homework from a burden to an enjoyable learning experience.
Small groups and spacious classrooms allow your children to complete their work happily.
• Our team of UK educators, with more than 40 years combined experience in UK and
Dubai know the methods used in schools today.
• We love to see our students actually enjoy their homework.
• Our tried and tested methods have managed to help many children become
independent and self-disciplined learners who know how to manage their time, and are
proud of their completed work and tasks.
- - We empower your child to lead the crowd! - -
Terms and conditions
1. Enhance Learning Center accepts no liability for any personal property or injury to a person.
2. Fees may be changed and the services offered added to or withdrawn at any time. However, fees will not be varied during a course or other service in progress.
3. Enhance Learning Center reserves the right to cancel a course if it is under-subscribed. In this case a student may choose to attend another course or to receive a refund of any fees paid for lessons which have not yet been delivered.
4. Trainees, parents or guardians will accept full liability for any damage caused by the student to premises where courses are taught.
5. In the interests of the trainee's well-being whilst in the teacher's care, the center must be informed of any medical or other conditions affecting the student.
6. Lessons missed by students cannot be made up/re-sat at a later date. Students and parents accept full responsibility for any lessons missed.